Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sonia Kashuk super sheer liquid tint review


Due to the lack or sunshine and blistering winds I have fallen under the spell of the winter blues. So in order for me to ignore the cold I have shut all my blinds, turned on summer time songs, and started to play around with bright colors of makeup. Going threw my collection I came a crossed the Sonia Kashuk super sheer liquid tint; that I had purchased at the end on the summer last year. I have not yet used it because the color is very bright and cheery and was a little out of place for winter. However I not longer care, I want summer, sun, and fun; and what better way to have at least the fun then with a fun pop of color.
I have it in the color "poppy" which is a really pretty coral color. It has a pop of sparkle in it that when blended out is very soft and girly looking. The product overall is good quality and will run you about $10.00 at target, which for me I find to be a bit pricy, but with how long it last is worth it. The tube will last threw out the summer and maybe even into next. The product lasts on skin for a VERY long time (perfect for those with oily skin). I was very surprised by how liquidy the product is. It almost dripped off my hand when I first went to apply it. It does make it super easy to blend out though, and it drys rather quickly. The coverage is like the name of the product says, very sheer. It gives just enough color to the skin that it does not look caked on, but gives off a health, fresh look. It kinda reminds me of the same coverage that you would get with a cheek stain product, even lasting as long as one. Overall even with the little spill mishap I would differently like to try another color out. Has anyone else tried out the Sonia Kashuk super sheer liquid tint?

For anyone wondering why she looks a big sick (and yes it is a she, we went into the vet and found out we were wrong about the gender, go figure) she has an ear infection so the medicine we put in her ears is oil based and is a big pain to get off her fur! If anyone has any tips on how to get it off please tell me! I could use all the help I can get with this one.


If you wanted to know...
Nail polish: Revlon in steel-her heart
Top is from Gap
Headband is from forever21

2 comments:

  1. Jeez, this seems like a really great product. I want it. In regard to your cat, I'd suggest brushing her. A fine, metal brush (like this: http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3469940) could help remove that oil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice! I actually bought one today and it helped a lot. :)

      Delete