Monday, March 5, 2012

Liebster Award and Butterfly Award!

I would like to thank Miss Vee's Nails for this very unexpected and amazing award! You are the best.

Here are some rules that come with the award:

1. Put a link to who gave you the award.

2. Put the award picture in your post.

3. Choose 5 blogs that have under 200 followers and give them the award.

4. Let them know that you have awarded them.
 
The winners will be posted after this next award! 
I would also like to thank Miss Vee's Nails again for this second award. It means a great deal to me, and I am extremely thankful! 

Rules:
1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Award other bloggers and let them know!

Questions:
1. What is your favorite song? 
  • Jason Mraz I wont give up! Such a pretty song.
2. What is your favorite dessert?
  • Creme Brulee, only the best of desserts. 
3. What's your favorite pet? 
  • Cats, dogs, bunnies. Pretty much I just really love animals. Except spiders! EEK!
4. Black or white? 
  • White. It reminds me of summer and the beach.
5. What's your biggest fear? 
  • Water! I hate the water, yet I love being at the beach. I'm weird. I refuse to go into water past where I can see my feet.
6. What's your best feature? 
  • Hmm well that is a hard one for me. I was very bullied in grade school so I am a very self conscious. So i'm going to have to say my eyes because that is what I usually get the most complements on.
7. What's your everyday attitude? 
  • Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. I just try to have fun but stay focused on my goals. Live everyday like you were going to dye tomorrow.
8. What is perfection?
  • perfection is when you catch your self smiling for no reason. It is when in your heart you feel like everything is right. Things could be a complete mess but you would not change it for the world.
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
  • A day laying in bed, cuddling with my kitty cat, eatting junky food and watching csi or criminal minds!
and not for the winners! They are in no particular order.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! This is so sweet, and I really appreciate it!! <3

    <3
    Ashley
    http://ashleypearlsandcurls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I love your blog, it's pretty sweet if I do say so myself.

      Delete