Saturday, March 17, 2012

L'oreal Voluminous False Lashes Faux Cils: Review

  BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I can not tell you how much this retails for because it was a hand me down from my aunt. She was the first to purchase it and did not like it at all so she gave it to me to try and review. I can not agree with my aunt any more. This mascara is horrible. I like mascaras that are more formulated to be a wet application, this mascara is formulated to be dry. It makes your lashes clump together, it flakes off all day. Overall it is a very cheap quality. Most drug store mascaras are better in my opinion than higher-end mascaras, but this one is the definition of what a "drug store" mascara is thought of. DON'T waste your money on this stuff. It has cheep packaging and i very shinny which some might like but I do not. Another thing that bugs me is that L'oreal does not post their name on the packing of the tube. I know kind of a weird thing but what can I say I'm OCD. 

  You might be able to tell just by how the mascara is clumped at the end of the wand how dry this mascara is.

No comments:

Post a Comment