Tuesday, March 6, 2012

24 hour cupcake ATM?!

 

     Is it too good to be true? A 24 hour cupcake ATM! I am so ready for one of these to be placed in my bed room. Sprinkles Cupcakes (which if you don't know is a lush bakery that started out of California, and is a favorite of many celebs) are going to be opening up a 24 hour ATM outside their bakery located in posh Beverly Hills. Unfortunately I live in the mid-west and although I would like to, but I am not planning a trip to the beautiful beaches of Cali anytime in the near future; there for I will not be able to taste one of these master pieces.
                                             Link to where I found this picture

     Now if the cupcake ATM was not enough, they will even be serving cupcakes for dogs! Holy cow I need to move out there asap. I myself an a true die hard animal lover and would without a doubt buy my doggies (when I get one) a cupcake from the ATM.

  To rap things up, cupcake ATM = best idea I have heard of in a long time, and I am very jealous of everyone in Believer Hills who gets to experience the worlds first cupcake ATM. Hopefully they will make their way to the east coast soon! :) Would you buy a cupcake from the ATM?
                                              Another link to the picture

Link for more information and where I first heard: Cupcake ATM

1 comment:

  1. cupcake atm???
    this is an awesome idea!
    great post!
    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete