Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have a bit of a confession..I like video games

 Picture found here: assassins-creed-3-american-revolution

So I was never a real big video game type of gal until about 14 and a half months ago when I met my wonderful and video game obsessed boyfriend. I'm not very into the sci-fi type of games, ex: games with scary and creepy aliens that have guys build into their backs and can grow a new head if the other one is shot off, but I do really like the war, bloody kind of games. I know I was shocked to find myself intrigued by them as well.


One game that I am super duper excited for is American Revolution Assassin's Creed. If you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about, it's okay I was in your same boat a little over a year ago, but you will pick up on it quickly. Here is a quick rundown that I found on Wiki (I'll attack the sight if so you can read in more detail of you wish)..

Assassin's Creed is an award winning historical fiction action-adventure open world stealth video game series that as of 2012 consists of five main games and a number of supporting materials.

If you would like to learn more about the story line here a sight that explains it in great detail, I would have written one myself but it is so long and I'm sure not everyone would really care about it, so to make things a better for all it saves me some hand cramps and save all of you who think video games are for the devil a lot of time.. here ya go
The history! Its pretty cool you should read it


So the graphics for this are so realistic that when I was watching a trailer for it, it was actually very hard to tell that it was in fact a video game! I myself am a huge history nerd so the fact that this is based on the American Revelation and you play as a Native American is what instantly sold me on this game!  One of the countries founding fathers, Mr. George Washington, also plays a roll in this game, which also gave me a little push to want it even more.  The game sold me so quickly that my boyfriend and I are actually going tomorrow to pre-order the game! It will be released on October 30 of this year!

Here is the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amAVgQ8ef3g

So let me know if you guys like video gamey posts and would like me to do more. They are kind of fun, although a per warning. I am here by stating that although I like to think that I am good and video games and know a lot about them, I Ashley am video game stupid and can only give you the knowledge that I know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment