Tuesday, March 6, 2012

NEW! OPI Spiderman collection

  I just found this out  literally two minutes ago and I was so excited that I just had to post it on here right away! It is a Spiderman OPI nail polish collection!

picture found on this website: http://www.internet-d.com/2012/03/01/opi-spider-man-collection/opi-spiderman/

    I have a soft spot for super hero's, although Iron man would have to be one of my top favorite movies of all time, so when I spotted this new collection I almost jumped out of my seat.

   I am personally the most excited to check out the Just Spotted the Lizard color. I think that it will be one of those colors that is a you either like it or hate it. I tend to be the person who likes what everyone else hates. I would also like to check out into the night, because blue is one of my top three favorite colors, so defiantly pumped for that one.

Check out the name of the white polish. "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" SO CUTE. I am not a white nail polish kind of girl so this one is not on my list, but I just adore the name. "your web or mine" is also a super cute name! :) but I already have so much pink that it would just go to waste.

What color is a must have for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment