Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines day! Outfit of the day


  tights are nude and although it did not show up very well on the camera :( they do have a diamond shaped pattern on them, really pretty and adds texture to the outfit.  They are from payless which I believe I paid $7.50 for them! A steal seeing as how I have bad luck with tights and usually end up having lots of snags in them within the first week i get them, so far these tights have lasted me since December!
 The dress is from ebay and was only $8.00, however sadly I forgot the seller, the dress does photograph shorter than I had expected but in person it is differently not as short! :D


 necklace was a gift for my birthday but you can find many similar necklaces at almost any store. It is just a heart shaped necklace with crystals lining one side and just sliver on the other.
 The earrings were a gift from my aunt for the 18th birthday and they are by Tiffany and co. (the only Tiffany I own, these earrings are my babies)



 Shoes are by Coach however I purchased them from an outlet store for only $50.00! and they are by far the most comfortable heels I own! :)
Bow belt if from forever21 and was only $3.50!
 The eyes do have pink in them but the pink did not catch very well on camera, the gray and white overpowered it, but if you do try to recreate this look pink it the main color on the eyes.
Makeup:               Maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronze
                             elf brightening eye pot in white
                             elf brightening eye pot in gray
                             too faced the summer sunset pallette (the pink color)
                             covergirl clean sensitive skin  foundation
                             Rimmel natural bronzer
                              Maybelline dream bouncy blush in hot tamale
                              Rimmel blush in pink sorbet
                              elf liquid eyeliner
                              L'oreal telescopic mascara
                               Revlon lipbutter in cupcake
                               nailpolish wet n wild fast dry in FuchisaRama

2 comments:

  1. The perfect outfit and makeup look for Valentine's Day!
    You are so beautiful!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete