Saturday, February 18, 2012

Meet my new baby!!


He's here! For a long time now I have wanted a kitten! Nothing is more relaxing than coming home from a long day of classes at college to a animal that will unconditional love you no matter what. So for valentines day my wish finally came true! He is an adopted, long haired mix. His mom was fond on the side of a road, and when they brought her into the shelter they discovered that she was pregnant. Hes only eight weeks old and he has the most amazing personality! He loves to play, cuddle and sleep. He also eats so much for such a little kitten! I'm still shocked at the amount of food he can put away! I was surprised at how quickly he adjusted to his new house. He is very social always crying for attention, as if he does not get enough loving and cuddles, and he is differently not afraid to wake me up in the middle of the night pawing at my face for play time, which although was alarming seeing as how I am a very heavy sleeper, it was truly adorable . After long deliberation I have come to the conclusion for a name. His name is Mittens, and it was not a easy decision; I actually wrote all the names down on paper that I liked then pulled one at random. So that's the quick introduction about my new baby Mittens. He is the perfect new member of my family and I am positive that he will make more appearance on here!



For anyone wondering: My shirt is from free people and necklace is from forever21.

2 comments:

  1. He is ADORABLE! Make the most of him whilst he is tiny :-) and you do not get a smack on the face in the night with a hugeeee paw! Such a cute name too!

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I don't want him to get any bigger at all! I love how tiny he is, he just fits right in my hand, but of course they all have to grow up sometime! :)


    <3 Ashley

    ReplyDelete