Monday, February 27, 2012

New hair :)

Guess who went blonde? Me! Something that I have wanted to do for a very long time, but have just never had the confidence to do it. Of course I have had blonde highlights, but this time I wanted a bigger change. I went from very dark brown hair to a bright blonde. The picture that I showed my hair lady (yes that is what I call her and she thinks its funny), was a picture of Scarlett Johansson blonde hair color. Taking into account how dark my hair was, she got it pretty darn close to the right shade of blonde I was looking for. I am so pleased with it and although it is a change to get used to, it is a much needed change. Now to get my hair to stay healthy, that will be the hard part. What do you guys think of the color? Should I lighter or darker?


Before:
After:

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Actually, you look very pretty with either color, but blonde looks great! To protect my hair from blow-dry or heat styling tools I use Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray. I highly recommend it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you so much! I was really worried that it would look completely unnatural on me, but i'm happy with how it turned out. I love the Tresemme heat tamer! Its my favorite out of all the ones that I have tried :)

      Delete
  2. Wow how different, it looks gorgeous! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is still a lot to get used to. I forget sometimes then look in the mirror and am like WOW this is different.

      Delete