Saturday, February 18, 2012

Outfit of the day: lunch date

Happy 14 month to the most amazing boyfriend in the world!
Today is my 14 month with my boyfriend! Which you already know because I already said it, but hey why not say it again? So to celebrate we went out to five guys for the best burger! Here is what I wore, I hope you like it! XOXO
Lacy tank top is from old navy, however I purchased it from the salvation army for a dollar! super steal! The light pink tank top is from Marshall's and I'm sorry but I can not remember how much it was, I got it two summers ago. The gray cardigan is from New York and co. and was on sale for $7.00! The belt is from forever21 and came attached with another shirt that i bought for $13.00.
The pants are from Ann Taylor loft, and I got them for can you believe it..$5.00!!! I love them so much that I actually got two.

Boots are from Target, http://www.target.com/p/Womens-Mossimo-Supply-Co-Kailey-Tall-Boots-Black/-/A-13396713
Earrings are from forever21 a couple Christmases ago, and I actually got them as a present for my mom, but I barrow them from her all the time :)




 Makeup time! :)
Covergirl clean sensitive skin foundation
maybelline dream bouncy blush in hot tamale
maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronze
hard candy eye shadow  in high maintenance
Loreal telescopic mascara
yes to carrots lip gloss in rose bliss
revlon lip butter in cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment